Thursday, January 15, 2009

One for the Moron Files

As I was walking through the store this morning, biting down on a gauze pad, half my face frozen, legs feeling slightly shaky, and a very suspicious taste oozing down the back of my throat, I started thinking that perhaps grocery shopping directly after getting a wisdom tooth pulled wasn't a good idea.

Sue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to agree. BAD idea! ;)

Vida di Amore said...

I am so sorry, I hope that you are not in to much pain. Have Mike take good care of you.

Suz

Sue said...

Thanks, guys. I took it easier today and I'm feeling pretty good.

Sue

Anonymous said...

Leave it to us women that think life can't go on without us. We won't take a break when we should. If Mike is like Todd, he would have taken the day off and went straight to bed. Not us gals..no..we still have to do the shopping, cook the meals, and keep the house running no matter what. Sigh....Take it easy. I know Mike is taking good care of you.

Does this mean you don't have anymore wisdom?

Sue said...

This time it really was just me being an idiot. I forgot I had this tooth thing happening in the morning and I told the people at Bible study that I'd bring the main dish that night, so I was in the store trying to buy the stuff for that meal. Of course, the one time that I reeeeaaaaallly don't want to have to talk to anyone is the time I can't find the Velveeta. (What's up with stores not putting Velveeta in the dairy section?) So I had to find somebody and try to talk through my wad of gauze and frozen face. Ugh. Anyway, I'm feeling totally better now.

Sue