1. We had a nice, peaceful New Year celebration. We were invited to a get-together with some people we know from church and I'm sure that would've been fun, but Mike and I both felt a need for quiet family time. We had tons of snacks and played games together. I loved it. Then in the morning Drew made us all waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.

2. I was over at Suz's blog and heard the group Il Divo for the first time. She has their song Unchained Melody on her playlist. Oh my gosh. She didn't even have a new post for me to read and I ended up sticking around just because I was completely captivated by the music that was playing in the background! As soon as it finished I went straight to iTunes and bought it. You have hear this.
3. Drew's "growing his hair long," whatever that means. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand he looks so shaggy! But on the other I don't have any problem with long hair on a guy. My brother has long hair. Anyway, I'm not going to turn it into a battle. I love this little hat on him with his hair poking out the sides.
3. Drew's "growing his hair long," whatever that means. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand he looks so shaggy! But on the other I don't have any problem with long hair on a guy. My brother has long hair. Anyway, I'm not going to turn it into a battle. I love this little hat on him with his hair poking out the sides.







2 comments:
Sue,
Senza Catene- is G's and my song. When he left the first time for Iraq I heard IL Divo and fell in love with their music(not to mention the are all eye candy...lol.) Still when I listen to this song it leaves me with misty eyes and goosebumps. It is such a powerful song! I will get my blog updated, we have been busy getting Mr. off to D.C. Please keep me in your prayers, he will be gone the next month...maybe longer.
Suz
I will keep you guys in my prayers, Suz! I'm thankful for men like your husband who serve our country so selflessly.
Sue
Post a Comment