Friday, January 23, 2009

Joseph: From the Pit to the Palace

It's the weekend of the musical! Tonight was the dress rehearsal and I was able to get some pictures and video. This is a longer montage than I usually show, at almost 7 minutes, but I just couldn't cut anything out. I'm so excited by how great all these kids are! The first part of the montage is a bunch of pictures, then comes some songs, and finally I have video of Drew playing "Potiphar" and Baylee as "Stew." Sorry the faces are so washed out. I'm sitting in the front row acting as a line prompter, so I couldn't back up and get much perspective. Anyway, enjoy!



Sue

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! Tell everyone that they did a GREAT job!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I can hardly wait to see the WHOLE THING!!!
See you Sunday.
Grandma

Sue said...

Thank you! The performances turned out amazing. I'm so proud of all of the kids, especially my own!

Sue