Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday

We're still sick around here.  Blah.  It's getting old.  On the bright side, Drew and Baylee are better, and I'm getting there.  Zach and Mike are at the gross stage.

I mentioned before that Baylee has a 7 year old admirer at church named Jojo.  He made a Valentine's Day card for her out of a piece of red construction paper, and he gave it to her last night.  On the inside, in his scrawly 2nd grade handwriting, it says, "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"  Haha!  So cute!  Although Baylee isn't nearly as amused as I am. 

The cat and the dog had their annual check-ups recently.  They're both doing well, but one thing the vet did say was that we should start feeding Cooper "old cat" food.  You know what I mean.  That cat food meant for aging cats.  That makes me sad.

 

Baylee is still playing Minecraft, and things continue to go wrong with her construction attempts.  A couple days ago her log cabin burned to the ground.  She said, "I have no idea what happened!  I didn't even have the fireplace going!"  When Zach told her there had to be some source of fire or it wouldn't have happened, the lightbulb went on.  "Oh.  Well, I did make my floor out of lava covered with glass.  Maybe that's what did it."

Pho is the best comfort food ever when you have a cold.

No comments: